CONFLICT OF INTEREST
It is essential that Buzcelik's employees stay away from situations that may create conflict of interest.
Resources, name, identity and strength of company shouldn.t be used for personal benefits.
Employees must shrink away from situations that the reputation and image of the institution is affected negatively
These are first responsbility of all employees
i. Not to be in activities that can create conflict of interest,
ii. Not to malpractice,
iii. To use company resources only for company purposes and using thrifty,
iv. Not to make a special relationship with other persons and/or organizations in which the company has a business relationship,
v. Receiving the approval of the top management of the company in relation to the media,
vi. Not to accept any price in the duties represented by the company
THE POLICY of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
1. The principles to be observed for confidential information are as follows.
2. Confidential information may not be disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by the public authorities and legislation.
3. This information cannot be changed, copied or destroyed.
4. Confidential files cannot be withdrawn from the institution.
5. The passwords used to access company information are not disclosed to anyone other than authorized users.
6. Company's secret information is not spoken at public places.
7. Gossiping about persons or institutions cannot be doing.
8. Charge that being special for the employee, side benefits and similar personal information are hidden and can not be explained to anyone except the authorities.
GIFT ACCEPTANCE AND GIVING POLICY
Company employee must not accept any gift that with or without economic value or gift that can affect impartiality, performance, decision. This is forbidden.
CREATION of SUSTAINABLE AND FAIR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
1. Company practices comply with all applicable laws and regulations in force.
2. Human resources ensure that policy and all practices are fair.
3. It is not acceptable to discriminate among employees within the institution by reasons such as language, race, color, sex, political opinion, belief, religion, sect, age, physical obstacles etc.
4. It is ensured that people with different beliefs, opinions and views work in harmony with the company.
5. The personal life and personal space of the employees are respected.
6. Physical, sexual and emotional immunities of employees are observed.
7. It is ensured that the workplace physical working environment and conditions are healthy and safe for all employees.