Our quality policy consists of the following basic principles with the aim of ensuring the necessities of keeping the pioneer, reliable and respected identity and sustaining of being one of the leading companies in the cooling industry that our company serves:
- To understand our customer's expectations and demands exactly and to fulfill the necessities of the current legislations and the standards by meeting the expectations,
- To deliver products and services to our customers completely, on time and in compliance with the standards,
- To offer our high qualified and advanced technological products along with reasonable price policy,
- To depend on universal human values and on all our activities,
- To prioritize mutual honesty, reliability and cooperation in all contacts,
- To superadd value-adding new products and to improve existing product portfolio through technological improvements,
- To ensure the satisfaction of our employees who are our most valuable asset, to support their diversity and energy,
- To keep the workplace away from risks, to render products and services safe and to protect employees against accidents and risks,
- To prevent occupational health issues caused by working in unergonomic conditions,
- To realize that all our employees’ embracing contemporary technology according to their responsibilities by educating constantly,
- To provide prevention of pollution by adopting our commitment to protect nature in all our operations as our principle and to increase efficiency and to ensure reduction of consumption by eliminating wasting by taking consumption of natural resources under control,
- To monitor energy consumption for each condition and process, to develop projects for reduction of consumption and to increase efficiency by making research on alternative resources,
- To meet the requirements of Turkish Labour Legislation laws on environment, health and occupational safety.
- To improve our current quality approach sustainably.
It constitutes the main principles of our company's understanding of quality. It is the aim of all our employees to always improve our understanding of quality in order to adhere to these principles, to comply with the conditions of a quality system in accordance with national and international standards and regulations, to continuously improve and maintain.