- Geometry: 32mm x 28mm
- Copper Tubes Ø3/8”
- “V” type aluminium fins.
- The finned coils are designed with aluminium fins spaced at 2,1 to 2,5 mm, crimped onto copper tubes.
- Header inlet and outlet tube connections made of copper.
- Maximum operating pressure PS= 30 bar.
- Staggered copper tubes.
- The coil circuits are designed for refrigerants R404A, R507F, R449A, R507C, R134A, R407C.
- Different fin spacing can be selected as an option for 1,8mm to 4,0mm.
- Electrostatic powder coated RAL 7035 galvanized steel.
- Galvanized steel or aluminum.
- Each fan chamber is separated by internal baffle plates to prevent induced wind milling of off-cycle fans.
- Ø500-Ø630-Ø800 mm / 230V-50Hz-Monofase 800~1250d/d / 400V-50Hz-Trifaze 650~900d/d fans.
- Selections should be confirmed by your Buzçelik Technical Specialist.
- Standard or low noise level are available.
- Different kinds of motors available as optional. (EC or AC)
- Motor protection IP54 insulation class F.
- Different kinds of accessories available as optional. (Axicool Fans, FlowGrid etc.)
- Working conditions -40°C/+50°C.
- The nominal capacities calculated according to Eurovent EN328 standards that refer to ∆T=15°C condition and are valid for R404A.
- Capacities are calculated according to EBM or Ziehl - Abegg or equivalent brand fans.
- Different casing color.
- Other tube wall thicknesses and fin spacing on request.
- Mono phase 220V 1~ 50Hz fan or three phase 400V 3~ 50Hz fan.
- Please keep in touch with our sales department about your special needs that are not mentioned in the catalogue.
- Casing made of stainless steel.
- Epoxy resin coated aluminum fins.